Babybel - Comic Relief Campaign - Terms & Conditions
Babybel ‘Dares’ Social T&Cs
- Mini Babybel® will be donating to Comic Relief on behalf of entrants who upload ‘dare’ themed videos using #BabybelDares to Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. These can correspond with the named dares found on Mini Babybel® promotional packs for Comic Relief or dares created by the individual
- Each eligible post using #BabybelDares will result in a donation to Comic Relief of £1. Users may upload multiple posts, but donations will be capped at a maximum of five per social media handle/name (e.g. to a maximum value of £5)
- Social media generated donations on behalf of Mini Babybel® are in addition to the donation being made by Mini Babybel through sales of the product and as an ongoing, long term partner to the charity. The donations made through the social campaign are subject to a cap of £10,000 as agreed with Comic Relief.
- If the maximum donation amount is not reached, donations will only be made up until 24.03.19. Thereafter, any posts shared using #BabybelDares will not be eligible for a charity donation
- By entering content to raise donations, Entrants acknowledge and give their consent to photos and videos being retained by the Promoter and used in the following way:
- Future marketing and PR for Mini Babybel®, for example on the Mini Babybel® social media channels, the Mini Babybel® website and other sites, competition gallery on the Mini Babybel® website, on future social media posts and in a montage film published on-line at the end of the competition.
- In the event that any in appropriate material is reported as a result of this fundraiser, any related images will need to be retained by the Promoter indefinitely for legal reasons.
- The Bel UK Consumer Personal Data Protection Policy can be viewed here – https://www.babybel.co.uk/privacy-policy/
- Entrants must be 18+ years old to raise donations and entries must be UK only
- Any Material deemed inappropriate, incomplete, incorrect or unsuitable, in the Promoter’s sole discretion will be disqualified and will not raise a donation. Mini Babybel® also reserve the right report any content or social media users deemed to be sharing in appropriate or unsuitable materials (see below).
- Content will not be published that allow identification of people (name, visible address, contact details) other than their person.
Inappropriate and unsuitable Material includes, but is not limited to:
- pornographic or “off-colour” Material,
- political content or propaganda,
- obscene, sexual, profane, lewd, or otherwise offensive Material,
- Material that is deemed dangerous or where health and safety is in question
- car license plates, phone numbers or personal addresses
- website or web page links,
- derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups,
- any third-party materials that may otherwise violate or infringe (or may infringe) copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, or is otherwise objectionable,
- any Material that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or the law,
- any content or performance that has been broadcast or streamed, published or televised on television or as part of a recording of a motion picture film or television programme
- Material defaming or invading publicity rights or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringing upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights
- Material which does not comply with the ‘dares’ theme.
- By entering content to raise donations and uploading Material, you confirm that the Material entered is your own or that you have the written consent of the owner to publish this Material.