Thank you! You've just subscribed to our cheese-filled newsletter. Get ready to recieve our super-cheesy news and fun!
1. The promoter is: Bel UK Ltd (company no. 886813 England )] whose registered office is at [Suite 1, 160 London Road, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 2JA].
2. Employees of Bel UK Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Those under 18 years of age are not permitted to enter this competition.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found on the Babybel UK Facebook page as well as the Babybel website http://www.babybel.co.uk/en-gb. Entry to the competition must take place on the Babybel website by filling out the details required.
6. There are two competitions:
a) The first runs from 7am on 27th December to midnight on 29th December 2016
b) The second runs from 7am on 2nd January to midnight on 4th January 2017
Outside of these dates no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows
· Entrants must use their Mini Babybel Red wrappers to find the hidden emoji in the image that is posted to the Babybel UK Facebook page.
· On finding the hidden emoji, the entrant must visit the Babybel website http://www.babybel.co.uk/en-gb and fill out the form to enter the competition.
· Details required at this point include name of entrant, email address and details of the emoji that has been found in the image (either the emoji itself, or a description of the emoji).
Further information can be found at: http://www.babybel.co.uk/en-gb
9. By entering the competition, you are also agreeing to be part of the Bel UK Ltd mailing list where Bel UK reserves the right to email you about offers and latest news on any of the Bel UK brands.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The winner of the competition will receive a winter theatre trip for the family, based on a family of four at a location of their choice. This includes a voucher worth £250 from theatretokens.com which can be used at over 240 theatres across the UK, as well as a voucher worth £150 from hotelgift.com and £200 to go towards travel costs.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
15. The winner will be chosen within 7 days of the competition closing date.
16. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 160 London Road, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 2JA, United Kingdom
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.