Top tips for lockdown
TIPS FROM SHOSHSANNAH WOOD
Three tips to keep kids entertained:
1) Food Art – Get kids to create food art pictures for their lunch using whatever is in your fridge and of course Mini Babybel
2) Crafting – Save up the wax from your Mini Babybels and let little ones play with. Daisy has been making little wax dresses for her tiny Elsa.
3) Disco – Entertain and exercise the kids at the same time by having a home disco
TIPS FROM EMMA O’LEARY
1) Make mini sail boats out of leftover Mini Babybel wax, complete with flags. The wax is really easy for little hands to mould so my kids have been loving this one
2) Make objects and creatures out of Mini Babybel at lunch time with sharing platters….from ladybirds to bunnies, umbrellas and funny faces
3) Using the Mini Babybel wax for sealing envelopes when we’re playing post office (which is an all time favourite game around my house). Softening the Mini Babybel wax and stamping it on paper has been a big hit!
TIPS FROM SARAH BATTLE
1)Make funny faces/ animals using Mini Babybel, add fruit or vegetables to create
2)Cut sandwiches into shapes and add some chopped up Mini Babybel and grape on top with a cocktail stick
3)Keep snacks bitesize and have fruit washed and ready in little bowls in the fridge
4)Cut carrots and cucumber into sticks ready to munch
5)Chill water with some freshly sliced orange to quench thirsty toddlers
TIPS FROM EIMEAR HUTCHINSON
1)Sharing plate, so there’s cheese, crackers, fruit, veg and a dip so it’s a balanced morning snack for when the kids are doing their school work
2)Pizza bread slices (my girls love them), just bread, passata, Mini Babybel and salami under the grill for lunch
3)When making homemade burgers wrap the mince around half a Mini Babybel for special cheeseburgers – delish!
TIPS FROM KELLIE KEARNEY
Hack for a kid who doesn’t eat raw cheese? MELT IT…
These are quick easy snack hacks that take minutes to make.
1. MAKE PIZZA – you can’t say no to melted cheese on a pizza!
2. MAKE JAMBONS – so easy and so tasty!
3. And if there’s none left over for the other kids throw some fruit and chopped up Mini Babybel on a piece of spaghetti and voila