Enjoy this fruity and colourful butterfly with Babybel Mini Rolls. The perfect after school snack!
- 1 kiwi fruit
- 1 slice melon
- 1 strawberry
- 1 blueberry
- 1 Babybel Mini Roll
- 2 candy eyeballs
- Peel the kiwi fruit and cut into 4 round slices.
- Using a round cookie cutter, cut the melon into an oval shape for the butterfly body.
- Hull the strawberry and slice across into 4 round slices.
- Unwrap the Babybel Mini Roll and unroll it by about a 1/3. Cut the unrolled piece off and then cut into two for the antennae.
- Arrange all the ingredients on the plate to form a butterfly, with melon body, kiwi wings, mini roll head and antennae.
- Decorate the butterfly wings with the strawberry and blueberries and finish the butterfly with the candy eyeballs.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!