An apple a day keeps the doctor away! Make it more fun with Babybel Mini Rolls.
- 1 apple
- 1 heaped Tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 Babybel Mini Roll
- 8 mini candy eyeballs
- Slice the apple horizontally into 4 slices.
- Using an apple corer or a sharp knife, cut the central core from each slice.
- Pat the apple slices dry with a piece of kitchen paper – this will help the peanut butter to stick to the apple better.
- Spread peanut butter over two of the slices and place the other slices on top to form sandwiches.
- Unwrap the Babybel Mini Roll and carefully unroll it. Cut into 4 pieces for the worms.
- Using a dab of peanut butter, stick 2 candy eyes onto one end of each cheese ‘worm’
- Push the other end of the cheese worms into the cored centre of the apple slices or into the peanut butter.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!