Hoot have thought it could be so easy to make such a cute lunchbox?
- 2 slices wholemeal bread
- 1 slice ham or sandwich filling of your choice
- 1 Babybel Mini Roll
- ¼ cucumber
- ½ carrot
- handful blueberries
- handful blackberries
- small handful dried banana chips
- Cut two large circles from the bread using a round cookie cutter.
- Using a smaller round cutter, cut two pieces from one of the circles for the wings, leaving them attached at the top.
- If using a solid filling like ham, cut into a circle using the same large circle cutter, then put the sandwich together with the winged piece on top.
- Cut two circles from cucumber, then cut a blueberry in half and arrange on top of the cucumber circles to make the eyes.
- Cut a triangle from carrot for the beak.
- Unwrap the Babybel Mini Roll and place on the sandwich for the owl’s tummy.
- Using a round mini cutter, cut cucumber and carrot slices into pointed oval shapes, then score them on top to look like leaves.
- Arrange the remaining blueberries and blackberries on the side and top with alphabet bento picks spelling out ‘OWL’ if wanted.
- Finish with the banana chips.