This bright and colorful octopus combines fruit and cheese for the perfect after school snack! Get creative with Babybel Mini Rolls.
- 1 clementine
- 1 Babybel Mini Roll
- ½ kiwi fruit
- 3 blueberries
- 1 slice mango
- Peel the clementine, taking care to keep the fruit intact. Pull off a chunk of segments, around a quarter, then place the remaining fruit on the plate to form the body of the octopus.
- Unwrap the Babybel Mini Roll and carefully unroll the cheese. Break or cut the cheese into 8 pieces of varying lengths.
- Arrange the cheese pieces beneath the clementine to form the octopus’s legs.
- Peel the kiwi fruit and cut into triangle pieces. Arrange at the bottom of the plate for seaweed.
- Slice the blueberries in half. Add two blueberry halves to the clementine for the eyes, then arrange 3 more on the plate for bubbles.
- Using a mini cutter, cut fish shapes from the mango and arrange on the plate to finish.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!