Bored of the same boring sandwiches? Make Mondays more exciting with this fun and creative lunchbox idea with Babybel Mini Rolls!
Back to School Pencils
- 2 slices wholemeal bread
- sandwich filling of your choice
- 1 slice ham
- ¼ yellow pepper
- small piece cucumber skin
- 1 Babybel Mini Roll
- Make up a sandwich with two slices of bread and a filling of your choice.
- Cut the sandwich in half to make two rectangles. Trim the rectangles down to make pencil shapes, cutting each one into a point at one end.
- Cut two rectangles from the ham and place on the ends of the sandwiches for the rubbers.
- Cut two triangles from the yellow pepper, using the sandwich points as a guide for the size.
- Using a small circle cutter, or by hand, cut a ridged pattern on one side of each triangle. Place the pepper triangles on top of the sandwiches.
- Cut two tiny triangles from the cucumber for the pencil leads and place on top of each sandwich.
- Unwrap the Babybel Mini Roll and carefully unroll it. Arrange it at the tip of one the sandwiches to look like a doodle or writing.
- Serve immediately or pack in a lunch box for later.