Back to school is a TIEring time for everyone, refuel with this quick and fun after school snack
Back to School Ties
- 1/2 cucumber
- Babybel Mini Roll
- 1/3 carrot
- Cut a thick slice from cucumber length ways, then trim to form the shape of a tie.
- Cut pieces from the cucumber skin and the carrot and arrange on top of the tie for stripes.
- Unwrap the Babybel Mini Roll and place it at the top of the tie for the knot.
- Cut circles from the leftover carrot and cucumber and use to decorate the plate.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!