BABYBEL ‘SNACKABLE SKILLS’ COMPETITON - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the terms and conditions for the Babybel® ‘Snackable Skills’ competition. There are five £1,000 donations to be won in total, the donation must be made to a UK based grassroots sports club or team. There are no cash alternatives.
What constitutes a grassroots team or club?
- Organised sports team or club, practised at a local level by amateur sports people
- Must be a UK based non-professional club or team,
- The team must be affiliated to their sport’s national governing body (e.g. Football Association, The Rugby Football Union, All England Netball Association, The National Hockey League or equivalent)
What qualifies as a snackable skill?
A photo or short piece of content showcasing a sports related snack or skill. From cheesy chants or a celebratory dance to tasty trick shots, crafty canapes and pack-a-punch packed lunches, it’s up to you to get inventive, the most creative entries will be rewarded!
How to enter:
- Entry is free. To enter, upload an image or short video of your “Snackable Skill” to Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
- A ‘Snackable Skill’ constitutes a photo or video that shows a sporting themed snack or skill, the promoter’s discretion will be final.
- In order for an entry to be valid, the following criteria must be met:
- Posts/Stories/Tweets must include #ForAllFans
- Posts or stories shared on Instagram must tag @babybel.uk
- Tweets must tag @babybel_uk
- Images or videos shared on Facebook must be either posted to the Babybel® GB page or in the comments of one of the Babybel® GB posts relating to the #ForAllFans campaign
- Each eligible post will be entered into the competition for consideration by the judging panel
- The prize is a £1,000 donation to a non-professional sports team or club of the winner’s choice.
- All 5 winner donations payments will comply with relevant standards and must be paid into a UK bank account which is fully credited to the chosen association as a legal entity, not to an individual or member of the public
- Each person may submit as many entries and/or nominations as they wish
- Winning entrants and any nominee (where applicable) agree that the image or content submitted may be used posted across Babybel social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) and website (babybel.co.uk) in relation to the Babybel “Snackable Skills” competition and for duration of the campaign only (11th June – 13th July)
- The competition will open on 11th June 2021.
- The competition will close to entries on at midnight on 13th July 2021. Entries received after this time will not be eligible.
- 5 winners will be selected, each winning £1,000 for their chosen local sports team
- An independent panel of judges will select the final winners based on the most creative entries. Winners will be contacted within 30 days of the competition ending by a Babybel representative by telephone and/or email and asked to nominate their team. The prize will be donated within a further 30 days of the winner being announced. Members of the jury must not be linked to any of the selected winners to avoid any conflict of interest.
- Winners have 7 days from initial notification to confirm acceptance of their prize, otherwise the judging panel will select another winner
- The winning teams and clubs will be verified and must be affiliated to their sport’s governing body
- The prizes are not transferable and no there is no cash alternative
- The winning teams will be contacted and announced on the Babybel website babybel.co.uk
- Any employees of BEL, its subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies, service providers and/or partners in the creation of the snackable skills competition may not be selected as a winner
Inappropriate and unsuitable Material includes, but is not limited to:
- pornographic or “off-colour” material,
- political content or propaganda,
- obscene, sexual, profane, lewd, or otherwise offensive material,
- material that is deemed dangerous or where health and safety is in question
- car licence plates, phone numbers or personal addresses
- website or web page links,
- derogatory characterisations of any ethnic, racial, sexual, or religious groups,
- any third-party materials that may otherwise violate or infringe (or may infringe) copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, or is otherwise objectionable,
- any material that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or the law,
- any content or performance that has been broadcast or streamed, published, or televised on television or as part of a recording of a motion picture film or television programme
- material defaming or invading publicity rights or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringing upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights
- material which does not showcase a sporting themed snack or skill
- breach of generally accepted standards of netiquette or norms of the internet community
- Entrants must be 18+ years old to enter and entries must be UK only
- Any material deemed inappropriate, incomplete, incorrect or unsuitable, in Babybel®’s sole discretion will be disqualified. Babybel® also reserve the right to report any content or social media users deemed to be sharing inappropriate or unsuitable materials (see below).
- Content will not be published that allows identification of people (name, visible address, contact details) other than their own person.
- By entering content to enter this competition and uploading material, you confirm that the material submitted is your own or that you have the written consent of the owner to publish this material.
- Entrants guarantee BEL against any recourse, action or claim that may be brought by any third party, in any capacity whatsoever, in connection with the exercise of the rights assigned and, more generally, in respect of all guarantees and commitments made. Any Entrant acknowledges being the author of the photos and/or videos or holding the exploitation rights on the photos and/or videos.
Use of information
- Winning teams will be announced via the Babybel website to comply with regulatory obligations.
- The information provided for the entry is processed by Bel UK as the data controller, for the purpose of managing the registration and participation to the competition. By entering this competition, each entrant agrees that any personal information provided in connection with competition may be held and used by the promoter (and/or its agents and suppliers) to contact winners. Data will not be used for any other purpose or subject to further processing.
- Popcorn PR (R2 Rapide Studios, De Havilland Court, Penn Street, Bucks, HP7 OPX, +44 (0)1494 413170) will be collecting personal data of all entrants and holding the winners data on behalf of Bel UK (160 London Road, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 2JA. .
- Any personal information provided as part of an entry will be collected by Popcorn PR and kept for a period of three months after the Promotional Period, or in the case of winners after the prize has been provided.
- Each entrant has the right to access, rectify and, where appropriate, a right to erasure of its personal data, as well as the right to restriction or to object of processing. These rights can be exercised at any time by contacting email@example.com
- Our full policy regarding use of personal information can be found here: https://www.babybel.co.uk/privacy-policy/